MiLlwright & Carpenter Jobs for Veterans
UBC MVP is an innovative classroom and hands-on training with direct entry and 1-year of credit into our Millwright or Carpenter Apprenticeship programs. Earn while you learn and gain access to jobs for veterans in the skilled trades.
EASILY TRANSITION FROM the MILITARY TO a career as a millwright or carpenter
Industrial Mechanic & Carpenter Training Program Leads to Jobs for VeteransTo follow are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive from the Military Veterans Training Program whether you choose the Millwrights track or the Carpenters track. Because employers are looking for skilled tradespeople to fill jobs in essential industries, like power generation, process plants, highway, heavy industrial, and more, you’ll have exceptional career options.
- FREE 8-Week Hands-On Training: innovative program prepares you for a career in essential industries
- No GI Bill Required
- Earn While You Learn: simultaneously throughout training and apprenticeship
- Excellent Wages
- Health Insurance (for You & Your Dependents)
- Retirement Benefits – 401k/Annuities/Pension
- Lifetime Skill Training for Career Advancement at No Cost
- Lastly, access to Millwright and Carpenter Contractors Who Hire Veterans
Which Career Path is Right for You – Millwright or Carpenter?Comparatively, both trades – either as a Millwright or Carpenter – provide services to essential industries and subsequently offer excellent career opportunities and benefits for veterans. However, if you are not sure which career path to choose, the first part of the free Military Veterans Program (MVP) job training defines the careers so you can determine which track best fits you.
- MILLWRIGHTS TRAINING TRACK: build skills to maintain, repair, install, and overhaul turbines, pumps, valves, motors, conveyors, and other critical machinery.
- CARPENTERS TRAINING TRACK: build skills that include drywall, steel stud, acoustical ceiling, flooring, finish work, and interior systems